Chemical peels are one of the top requested services in the US! Amazing results can be achieved when performed safely. Not only are they an affordable procedure for your clients, but they are also one of the most profitable procedures for your practice.
But, there are so many peel lines to choose from, it can be overwhelming to know where to start or how to apply them safely.
Our course is brand neutral, we discuss peel ingredients and help you choose the line that is right for your practice. We use aesthetic and medical grade peels in class.
- Protocols for all skin types and tones. Learn how to peel dark skin safely.
- A full color manual to take home.
- Handouts and resources.
- Great for beginners with no experience and also a refresher course for those with some prior knowledge.
- You will learn about each acid and how they are formulated, so you can use any brand you choose.
- A demonstration and give and receive a peel treatment.
- Beautiful certificate of competition.
- Client selection
- Pre/post care
- Several different techniques
- Detailed explanation of each acid
- Adverse events and how to avoid them
- Follows the guidelines of the Arizona Nursing Board
- How to combine chemical peels with advanced modalities like microneedling.
- and more!
Course length: 5 hours (10am – 3pm)
Location: The Integrated Aesthetics Institute in Scottsdale Arizona
Educator: Millicent Russo